Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello Jared!

Once again, a VERY overdue blog post! It looks like Thanksgiving time was about the last time I wrote something, so I'll try my very best to catch up!

First and foremost, you were born on March 11th, 2011, at 1:52a.m.! That makes you 11 days old (almost 12, as of the time I'm writing this!). You weighed 8lbs even, and were 18 3/4 inches long (although that is slightly contested by the pediatrician's office who measured you about an inch and a half bigger). The whole birth story/circumstances of your arrival will come shortly...I've written it out a few times in various forms, but it bears repeating here I suppose!

I'll tack on a few posts here (separated out), but just wanted to say...welcome to the world! It's been a fun 11 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment